Creating and editing scenes
- Can a 3D model be created in Shapespark?
- Which material properties are imported into Shapespark?
- Are editor settings preserved when a scene is updated by re-importing a 3D model?
- Does Shapespark require an external renderer, such as V-Ray, to bake lightmaps?
- What is the difference between CPU and CUDA lightmap baking?
- Do I need to bake the scene after every change made to the scene?
Exporting scenes from SketchUp
Purchase, renewal, support
Accounts & Licences
- What are the limitations of the trial version?
- Do I need to provide credit card details to download the trial version?
- Can Shapespark be used for commercial purposes?
- What does it mean that a 'plan/license offers X online hosting slots'?
- How can I change my username and Shapespark subdomain?
- Will my scenes stay online once the subscription ends?
Hosting, Sharing & Viewing
- Are deleted scenes or scenes on my local computer counted against my hosting slots limit?
- My project is confidential; how can I safely present it with Shapespark?
- Can I host scenes on my own server?
- Is there a limit to how many people can simultaneously enter the same scene online?
- How to add a custom domain?