The Minimap tab allows you to configure minimap navigation. By default minimap is disabled. To enable minimap, click the “Enable” checkbox. A minimap will be created in the bottom left corner of the viewer.
Enables or disables minimap.
Color of the outline. Outline is drawn in places where geometry intersects the minimap slice plane.
Thickness of the outline, approximately in pixels. Thickness 0 disables the outline.
If enabled, small closed areas of the outline are filled with outline color.
List of created levels
Minimap allows you to create multiple levels for easy navigation between different sections of your model. First level is automatically created based on the initial camera position. You can add, rearrange and remove levels using Levels list.
+ button - Adds a new level, with a slice position above the last level on the list.
Menu position ▲ and ▼ - Rearranges order of the level tabs below the minimap.
- Name - sets the name for the level
- Slice plane height - sets position of the slice plane (relative to model origin). The minimap shows only geometry that is between the slice and far planes. When navigating with the minimap camera height matches the slice plane
- Far plane height - sets position of far plane (relative to model origin)
- Rotation - sets the minimap rotation (degrees).
- Crop - limits the minimap horizontal and vertical view range.